Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have a freshly built 2.2 ecotec turbo motor that I am looking to see if anyone has any interest in. The motor itself has everything brand new, the head is freshly built, with the exception of the same cams being used. The motor has Eagle forged rods and forged Wisco pistons, new bearings all throughout, brand new cam and crank sensors as well as coolant temp, the oil pan has already been drilled and welded for the oil return line, as well as a whole brand new timing set put on the motor, brand new turbo manifold the only think i don’t have is the turbo (sold it to a buddy and for the right price i can buy and mount a new one on) I also have all the motor and trans mounts, the flywheel, Bosch 80# injectors, an AEM fuel pump, ZZP stage 1 axels, and a full turbo kit with things like intercooler and piping, and so much more that I know I am forgetting, if anyone has any interest in this almost complete drop in package please reply to this post or send me a direct message.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.