Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright. so yes, i may be selling my car. trying to get a celica gts or acura rsx-s. mostly a gts though. my birthday's coming up and dad said he would help with the difference if i could sell my car for 5g. so that's what i'm shooting for. i can only sell to someone that lives close, def no shipping. let me know if you're interested, or if you think 5g is too much. if theres anything i forgot to mention, let me know. thanks for looking!

2006 cobalt ls
80,000approx
5spd
17" black rims
also comes with 16" silver rims w/ winter tires on front two
welded fart can on the rear
debadged trunk
painted front bow-tie black
ss hi rise wing
nite shaded tails(can be taken off if need be)
10,000k hid w/ hi's
aftermarket jvc head unit
painted interior trim
tan/creme seats/doors
rockford fosgate door speakers
painted drums/calipers
cv joint for front pass. replaced a couple months ago
new engine sensors as of tuesday of last week
rear drums re-surfaced as of tuesday of last week
have 20% tint in the garage(never put it on yet)

i have painted the drums/calipers/lug nuts all black

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
don't get a celica!!! acura rsx-s all the way! much cooler and better. I can't even fit properly in a celica they're so small. The rsx is way nicer looking and baller!!!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
don't get a celica!!! acura rsx-s all the way! much cooler and better. I can't even fit properly in a celica they're so small. The rsx is way nicer looking and baller!!!
this! the rsx type s is a way better platform

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey would u sell the black rims and tires?
How much would yougive me? 4x100 17" maxxim I believe.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

This... X3

But enjoy the insurance payments on that thing.
That's one reason I want a gts. They don't have as much power or speed but its more than I have now ansd they almost look identical with the righr body kit/tail lights. I'm not tryin to make a gts a rrsx but I like the style.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I might also be interested in your black maxxims bc im looking for 4x100 black wheels, what condition is the tread on those tires theyre wrapped in? and what do you want for them?

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I was just going to throw them in with the car. Shoot me an offer and ill talk to dad. The tread ware..thee are 2 new cooper zeon zpt on the front andd 2 hmm ill look when I go to school ansd look at the tread.

Nitro...why would you keep the balt? I could understand if I wanted a gt, but a gts?

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

You leaving us? This is depressing.

Naah I'm noit lwavin you guys.mya like family. Even though ill have a riceburner now haha ill still go to tall the meets I can if that's cool lol

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

too me that seems like one hell of a deal

Take ya car back to the dealer and buy mane haha. Not even a far drive!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.