Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my gen 3 halos, GMPP exhaust manifold, and GMPP intake on eBay. They will all have low reserves for sale and the buyer, and seller will be protected thru eBay. A of right now I have my halos listed as chevy cobalt/ pontiac g5 halos in eBay motors under used parts. The reserve is 75 dollars. I will post the other listings when I get em up.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man for posting that for me. I have a couple things I have to get done and then I will put my intake and exhaust manifold on ebay. Gimme a couple of hours.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea no problem don't blame you lol. Yea when I have a chance I will put it on eBay. I got it from shinks ss bout a year ago. I'll probably sell it for 40.00

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes I will ship to Canada a and I have no idea shipping would be. I could see if I can get it in a USPS flat rate box. I couldn't see selling that pillar for any more then 50 shipped. But then again I've never shipped anything to Canada.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Oh yea I forgot to tell you guys that I will lower the reserved price to 100.00 for the intake and header if I know one of you guys are bidding on them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.