Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2009, SEMA is reaching out to more enthusiasts throughout the year to collect their thoughts, ideas and impressions. In these challenging times, it is more important than ever for enthusiasts to communicate with companies and have an active presence in the hobby.

SEMA has provided a survey that they are asking the Cobalt community to fill out. This information will help SEMA participating companies develop products that the consumers want.

Online Surveys | Zoomerang

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello YourCobalt members! We wanted to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to take a few moments and submit your feedback. The Market Research department at SEMA is taking steps to highlight makes and models that normally do not receive attention. The survey is short and if enough Cobalt owners participate could positively impact everyone else in this community.

·
Registered
450 Posts
filled out

·
Registered
2 Posts
bumping again. BTW....i havent received any spams or anything from this.
thanks to all who have taken part!!!!!
Absolutely agree! A thank you is deserving for those that have participated. The survey is still open and we encourage others that have not participated to do so soon.

We also abide by complete anonymity and security: no SPAM, advertisements, or any other solicitations. We simply want to know about you and your Cobalt!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Done.
I think that is part of the problem with this is is harder to find parts and infomation on small US car. MOST of the major mags deal only with V8 stuff. And thats ok to a point. But throw us a bone once in a while.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Done.
I think that is part of the problem with this is is harder to find parts and infomation on small US car. MOST of the major mags deal only with V8 stuff. And thats ok to a point. But throw us a bone once in a while.
+1 you hardly ever see cobalt parts in magazines..

I filled this out a few days ago btw

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.