Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up all you fine people sorry i went mia again but i'm back for good this time and will be on here regularly again.. but i'm still waiting on some parts to be purchased and i will be posting another build thread for my motor hopefully early january :nuts::nuts:.... it's gonna go FASSTTT.. lol .. nothing new done lately repainted the wheels and put hid's in...

SO HOW THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?????

and yes they are pink HID's

·
Registered
332 Posts
omg i love that "i <3 haters " on your wheels !!!! thats freaking sick!!!!

taking your a female i hope lol

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

oh and nice front bumper!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg i love that "i <3 haters " on your wheels !!!! thats freaking sick!!!!

taking your a female i hope lol

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

oh and nice front bumper!!
haha nope.. some people know me on here like i said i went mia for a while.. and for everyone that remembers it's almost that time to repaint my car again :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
lol hey nothing wrong with pink . it might get the ladies to like the car haha .. but hey nice ride. i wish i could have the time and to to TN for the meet :( that would be amazing

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome back! you've always had my favourite balt

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome back...there's two cars on this site that I always watch cuz they always do something different to it like every week...1 of them is urs, the other one is Drift's

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome back...there's two cars on this site that I always watch cuz they always do something different to it like every week...1 of them is urs, the other one is Drift's
haha thanks bro.. i've been slackin lately my job is screwing with me alot so my cash flow is low low low

Jesus, hes back! hahaha cant wait to see more of your ride.
lol get ready it's comin.. i need find out more about this tennesse meet i heard of.. is there a thread on it??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.