Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week sometime I turned on my car and heard knocking. Eventually I found out my belt was completely gone. My air stopped blowing cold and I had power steering problems. My boyfriend put the serpentine belt on but the power steering didn't get fixed, the light for my AC I not working, and now my windshield wipers aren't working.i thought I needed to change the fuse and that didn't help anything. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Poor connection on the Body Control Module. ( BCM ) search here on the forum for images and how too. Your power steering is electrical and other than low voltage due to not driving the alternator, the belt has no effect on the power steering.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Search
How to fix
Poor connection
on the
Body Control Module.
( BCM )
Connectors.
No power steering

Erica,
These has been addressed on the forum here by The forum Guru called Coby7 and others.

Search for a problem, issue, or topic and limit the search to Coby7’s reply’s or answers.
He has posted images for most every Cobalt part, nut, bolt, widget, and wire the Cobalt’s issues.

The greatest compliment you could give to ANY forum member is
to make a post
state how you searched for “your topic”
Quote the answer you found that solved your problem.
Or move near to me and trade some personal time learning how to fix your Cobalt, find the lowest cost parts, and driving this fun little car and Discovering the wealth of Cobalt info posted in this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts