Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hi,
Problem is the airbag indicator light stays on aka so does the "Service Air Bag".
It comes on intermittently ,,,especially when cornering.
Is there a way to stop it??

Thanks!

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Do you have the passenger weight sensor? Check the connection on that first to make sure it's not the problem.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/BThanks everyone! Where is the weight-control sensor located.

I don't have cruise control.

Thanks,
Deborah

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
i think the wires came loose from the connector in the steering wheel. mine did this when i had the factory wheel. has the steering column been serviced? did you get the recall done or steering shaft?

·
Registered
489 Posts
i think the wires came loose from the connector in the steering wheel. mine did this when i had the factory wheel. has the steering column been serviced? did you get the recall done or steering shaft?
had a friend this happened to on his Balt

Here is a picture of the weight sensor its under the passenger seat

·
Registered
115 Posts
I took it in to get serviced so I could pass inspection and it worked just long enough. About 1 minute after I drove away from the gas station it came back on. $50 from the warranty. Anyway, the shop broke some things and didn't even fully fix the problem. Anyone in VA, stay away from Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge. They have great people to talk to, but they suck as servicing vehicles. I told them to check under the passenger seat and the steering column and they only checked under the seat. Retards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.