Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning: Explicit Language!

What your seeing is not an act. The waiters really treat the customers this way and its hilarious! I never got a chance to check out this place when I lived in Chicago. My sister and her friends went here a few times and she says its no different from this clip. This will be the first place I visit when I go back this summer LOL! Wish I heard of this spot before I moved haha.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
If you're ever in San Antonio go to a Dirty Di cks (real spelling) restaurant if you want to be treated like $#[email protected] They trash talk you, throw your food around, and the place usually ends up in a minor food fight. Not recommended for the faint of heart...or as a place for a first date!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
wow... ill have to check that out next time im there

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Good ole Dirty D!cks Crab House... They have them in Kill Devil Hills and in Avon. I ate there the last time I went for a visit, and am gonna try to go again when I go back to NC in July.

Oh, and there's this place in Chicago too, called Felony Franks. Nothing too crazy, except a hotdog place ran by ex-convicts. Their slogan is "Home of the Misdemeanor Weiner." lolz

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow, and I think I heard of this place too. Never been though. I really have to check that place out when i head home.

·
Registered
66 Posts
God I wish I could treat my guests like that. In the city I work in, it would turn into a race thing really quick.

Where's D!cks at beamer, i've never heard of it?
The place he is talking about is in Myrtle Beach, or was, it may or may not have been closed. I went there when I was little, it was pretty funny. Though cause I was much younger they were not so mean and nasty like some of the other people.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Good ole Dirty D!cks Crab House... They have them in Kill Devil Hills and in Avon. I ate there the last time I went for a visit, and am gonna try to go again when I go back to NC in July.

Oh, and there's this place in Chicago too, called Felony Franks. Nothing too crazy, except a hotdog place ran by ex-convicts. Their slogan is "Home of the Misdemeanor Weiner." lolz
have been to the one in avon... good old hatteris island...was really really nice, till EVERYONE discovered it

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't work in fast food but I sure wish my job would allow us to treat our customers this way.

Customer: "Why is my service shut off?"

Me: "Cause you haven't made a payment in 3 months you stupid f*ck."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.