You haven't earned the right to park next to such a man machine

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
That changes things then

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
That Corvette owner drives a real car, it's a Cobalt at home.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
He parked next to you to help your image

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Meh, I'd rather a vette, love the color though

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
675 Posts
Haha it may smoke it for about a mile before it ran out of gas, teerrriiblle gas mileage :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Humm this place looks familier were u at arundle mills mall??? Christmas shopping huh lol. I'm a big fan of the viper myself you cant go wrong with a 8.0 liter V-10. She's a beauty. Viper of vette anyday Fo sho.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Viper over vette^^^ any day

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Humm this place looks familier were u at arundle mills mall??? Christmas shopping huh lol. I'm a big fan of the viper myself you cant go wrong with a 8.0 liter V-10. She's a beauty. Viper of vette anyday Fo sho.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Viper over vette^^^ any day
lol yea but not christmas shopping just buy in my new astro a40 for myself and yea id take a viper over vette any day also

·
Registered
675 Posts

Haha you know thats Arundel Mills, right outside Bass Pro i think :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.