Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, brand new to this site and to my car. I've only had it for two months. Looking to do some other stuff to it, so if anyone has suggestions, please share.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
first, are those vinyl or painted stripes?

secondly, I say drop it and add some rims!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

black out front bowtie and tint tails too maybe

·
Registered
28 Posts
welcome dude! very nice lookin balt!
i'd say a shorty antenna and exhaust tip would be nice to start with

dude...that looks like the parking lot on grandview hwy near the canadian tire...i frequent quite often at the starbucks and the BP there...maybe will see you around there someday!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I am definitely thinking of getting rims. Just need to save up some money. Dropping is also not a bad idea... I was also thinking fog lights maybe?

Here's a n00b question: Where can I get a shorter antenna?

Transformers logo was the best idea I ever had lol

welcome dude! very nice lookin balt!
i'd say a shorty antenna and exhaust tip would be nice to start with

dude...that looks like the parking lot on grandview hwy near the canadian tire...i frequent quite often at the starbucks and the BP there...maybe will see you around there someday!!!
Hahah it totally is! I just washed it and needed a place to take pictures before it started raining again :p

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

first, are those vinyl or painted stripes?

secondly, I say drop it and add some rims!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

black out front bowtie and tint tails too maybe
Vinyl. I managed to find a guy who did them for $250. Figured if I got tired of them, I could just rip them off.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I have the same logo on mine :thumbs up: looks good, lower it.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Thanks. I am definitely thinking of getting rims. Just need to save up some money. Dropping is also not a bad idea... I was also thinking fog lights maybe?

Here's a n00b question: Where can I get a shorter antenna?

Transformers logo was the best idea I ever had lol

Hahah it totally is! I just washed it and needed a place to take pictures before it started raining again :p

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Vinyl. I managed to find a guy who did them for $250. Figured if I got tired of them, I could just rip them off.
yup i wish i did mine in vinyl -_-

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the same logo on mine :thumbs up: looks good, lower it.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

yup i wish i did mine in vinyl -_-
Oh no! But your car looks dope. I love it. I wanted my stripes thicker but because of the way it curves at the bottom it wouldn't have looked nice. Love the stripes on your car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice ride. I really like the stripes. I don't think I would get rid of the rims. I think I would go black on them.
Yeah, I was thinking black too. But something more like this:
http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/html/images/wheels/MSR_Wheels/MSR_Wheels_068_Black_with_Red_Stripe.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Shorty antenna from Modern Performance. Ships in 2 days. love it!
Thank you!

Edit: I just ordered it :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.