Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to class there was this brand new Shelby Cobra GT with a douche bag driving it that I passed on my way to class and after i passed him he went and passed me trying to egg me on to go faster so when we got up to the red light he went and revved up at me so i decided to humor him knowing that car could destroy me so the light turns green and i pull off at a decent speed and I look for him to pass me and I didn't see him so i thought that he was just all show and wasn't gonna try but when i look back he was stuck on the road stalled out fumbling around trying to get started with a bunch of cars behind him at the next light he tried not to look my way but when he did he saw me laughing and just held his head in shame lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
haha i had one of those today not drving. i had my old car towed from my old job and my cocky ass douche bag manger who is around the same age as me...was laughing untill he saw the car i was getting into..he runs over and was dude no way this is ur ride this is bad ass can i sit in it..i said i wouldnt even give u the pleasure of licking my tires clean with ur tounge asshat and then i got in my car and left lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
i believe a buddy of mine had the v8 speical edtion 2004 cobra it was black hood scope that thing sounded sick shook back and forth when u rev it..but again to add to this douce bag that he was sweet dicded to burn out do donuts in the school parking lot and hit his rim and tire off a parking space..the yellow concert bumper things and bent the rim and blew his tire haha i laughed so hard./

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.