Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright still with the bucking problem on cold starts first the dealership replaced the catalltic converter and it fixed it for a little while now its doing it again and the dealership is saying its my Cold air intake and they need me to put the factory airbox back on is this really the issue people or is the dealership just being lazy :-/

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
I’m sorry to hear that the concern has resurfaced after working with a dealership. If you would like Customer Assistance, please private message me with more information (your name, contact info, last 8 of your VIN, and your involved dealership).

Thanks,
Sarah
GM Customer Service

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m sorry to hear that the concern has resurfaced after working with a dealership. If you would like Customer Assistance, please private message me with more information (your name, contact info, last 8 of your VIN, and your involved dealership).

Thanks,
Sarah
GM Customer Service
PM SENT
The air box is gunna suck in the same temperature of air outside. I smell bullshit.
Yeah thats exactly what i said but they are now refusing to even work on it because ive got the CAI on it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.