Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Wanda.

Haven't done much to her, but here it is.

Interior :
six 6' LEDglow tubes
Matching interior trim

Exterior:
Carbon fiber Hi-Rise SS Spoiler
Second gen projector halo headlights
Blacked-out bow ties.
20% tint; all the way around (not in pics)
Shorty antenna (not in pics)

Performance:
Nada :)

In the works:
Calipers (needs to get warmer out!)
Smoked tail lights
GMPP Intake (almost have it!)
GMPP cat-back exhaust

Enjoy!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used to have a 98 V-Tech. I named it Rhonda and then proceeded to roll it four times. Figured I'd rhyme and name this one Wanda.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

lol yeah change that name but bad ass car! i think if i get my SS wing im gonna do it like yours!!!! :D
It's carbon fiber :) I love it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much was the carbon fiber wing?? or was it painted red
Hrm...If i remember right, the wing was 200ish. The carbon fiber comes how you see it now, but the winglets that hold the wing up came primed. I didn't really trust the primer that came on them stock (it was peeling:notrust:), so I stripped it myself, then brought em to a paint shop. 70 bucks for that. so i guess 270 total...bump it up to 300 for shipping :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
:/ i want an SS wing ... sware its like trying to strike gold. i have such a love/hate relationship with mine... i just put gas in a few min ago and it looked sexy as hell :D then i see it tomorrow and some angles im just like blah

·
Registered
134 Posts
Speaking of ricey, I'm wanting to do exhaust, but I probably wont be able to shell out the money for the GMPP cat-back I want. Has anybody heard a flowmaster on a balt? does that sound ricey?
well ik its not flowmaster but i did my exhaust for fairly cheap and i love it..
heres a link to it..
YouTube - cobalt ss full exhaust flyby

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.