Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so who has one? like a 13 inch one? they work just as good as stock as far as signal? cause i do listen to local stations in the morning....

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Has this topic already been brought up? If so provide a link and if not stucky this one. Seems like a common question and mod. I myself would like to know the best shorty antennas and best way to install.

·
Registered
199 Posts
there is a thread in the diy about cutting your stock antenna down, I've done mine still gets good signal and looks 100x better

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol fixed =) but really haha .. i want to order one off of ebay and would like to know how well they work.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
got one. killed my reception. but XM (or mp3s) FTW...

edit: both am and fm lost significant amount of signal.

but it could be the one I have, so others as well as your relation to the signal you're trying to receive, will make a big difference.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm lamee... i hate how big the one is but i like my morning shows on the way to work and school. any other time i do listen to my ipod soo im good there lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
well what could be the reason for needing to make the antenna stock again unless the signal is to degraded with it plus if he only cuts it by half it will be less noticeable

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
why waste money on buying a shorty when you can make your own and not really any signal degradation
Some people may not have the skills or feel comfortable with doing certain mods, so they just buy the aftermarket parts. They also may not have anyone close that can do certain mods.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.