Registered
1,969 Posts
lol well your in the wrong thread for that one
check out 2nd page on interior exterior syling

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha...sorry...running on little sleep...LONG DAY. guess i saw i was in a thread to do with audio...and linked it in my sleep deprived brain. thanks for the thread direction...

·
Banned
292 Posts
i had the ark shorty antenna and didn't pick up signal for shit and its 39.00 so unless you live in the city of a large city i don't advise it, unless you don't listen to the radio at all.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yeah my reception is fine. i dont listen to the radio much since i use my ipod mainly

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
lol yeah i noticed today some parts are fuzzy
had to use the radio for today and yesterday bc my ipod broke unexpectedly. tried to fix it but still messed up. so i bought a new ipod today.
used money i planed for getting my intake. but it will go back tomorrow and next wed since its pay day and im expecting decent checks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I MAY have a BRAND NEW ARK antenna at Christmas. I don't know if the "recipient" is gonna like it. Will sell at my cost and free ship.....Fits 07-09 (7MM).

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i have 7" indash double din, i'm talking about video or mp3 dvd's they hold just as much as a mp3 player and i could do videos on them too.
oo gotcha
yeah those are nice
id get one but id wana pay like 250-300 for it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.