Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Except for when in a underpass no, but I do live in NYC there's radio towers everywhere

·
Registered
297 Posts
I bought a cheap shorty antenna on ebay and it didn't fit my car. What I ended up doing was just cutting my stock antenna to about ten inches and I have very poor reception now. It's no biggy to me, I listen to CD's. I live in upstate NY, so a lot of trees and mountains, I used to get like 20 stations, now I get like the 3 or 4 from the adjacent towns.

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
I bought a cheap shorty antenna on ebay and it didn't fit my car. What I ended up doing was just cutting my stock antenna to about ten inches and I have very poor reception now. It's no biggy to me, I listen to CD's. I live in upstate NY, so a lot of trees and mountains, I used to get like 20 stations, now I get like the 3 or 4 from the adjacent towns.
might as well get a vacum cap then XD

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I have the Mpx Shorty, you do lose some reception, but better than having a gigantic Radio Broadcasting tower on your trunk. I also use mp3's.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Radio stations up there suck balls lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I didn't lose any reception with removing the antenna on my old gold car, but I bought an ARK Shorty for my current red car...I like it.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Just remember to hold nut on inside bracket firmly when you unscrew the OEM antenna. It has a bit of locktite on the threads. Right Grasshopper!!!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Ugh don't remind me Coby lol, still haven't gotten a replacement one

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.