Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to go look at these rims off a private seller
I wasnt to fond of them untill i put then next to my balt (less than 20mins ago)

45 wall height, 17inch rims

They are dull chrome right now but i would paint them black one of them has crurb has pretty bad. the other ones just have a little

heres the body of the ad
"Selling a set of Chrome 17in rims NOT BENT.
these are an extra set of rims that I do not need anymore."

they are wrapped in good rubber that has about 80% of treadlife left."

2 of tires look very brand new and the other two are alright
let me know what you think

sorry for the bad pics they were fast and off my cell phone which sucks. rims are dirty also

all four with rubbers for 200

KEEP in mind im going to paint them for a fact, cuz they need it

·
Registered
821 Posts
ALL 4 with tires for 200! I would by them just to have a set for burning rubber!.... they look ok, simple style that I like.... i dont like rims with thousands of rivets or edges on them.... but---what does your CURRENT rims look like?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ALL 4 with tires for 200! I would by them just to have a set for burning rubber!.... they look ok, simple style that I like.... i dont like rims with thousands of rivets or edges on them.... but---what does your CURRENT rims look like?
i dont have any rims right now.
rolling on the steel 15!!

30 mins till he get off work

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'd do it, $200 is a steal... heck I just spent $300 today on 2 new tires for my 18's

they'd look nice powdercoated black.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
if i were you i would get them, and they could look really cool, but your car needs to be about 3" lower... and i would polish the piss out of them, not paint them. black rims are getting played out.. polished is coming back in style.

those rims+hour or two of polishing+your car slammed=WIN!

·
Registered
130 Posts
JDM's got a pont. Seein' black rims all over the place, more than half the cars that have rims in my apartment complex are black. Make em' shine and drop it, be a slick ride.

·
Registered
474 Posts
if i were you i would get them, and they could look really cool, but your car needs to be about 3" lower... and i would polish the piss out of them, not paint them. black rims are getting played out.. polished is coming back in style.

those rims+hour or two of polishing+your car slammed=WIN!
good point, my 18's on my car were so crappy looking and the other night I got some metal buffing compound and polish for the lip and they look brand new again.

and I'm sure mine were far worse than those will be

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.