Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
IMO yes looks clean and gives it a diffrent aggresive look i like it alot without it man

·
Registered
610 Posts
oh yeah man it looks a lot better w/o it. i'm planning on taking my off too actually.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I took mine off a long time ago.. and i still don't have any door dings.. The doors are made from a material that seems to be pretty resistant to door dings. Knock on the rear quarter panel, then on the door. Sounds very different

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I had mine on and still got door dings, i find that they rarely ever work. And if your asking if it will look better without, their is no way someone can say they dont. It looks much better without them. Definatly do it!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Is there double sided tape under the trim?
Anything different i should do from the debadging process?
Yeah its just the same.. But make sure you take your time and be sure the double sided tape comes off with the trip piece. I did my first one quick and it came off about half and half. it took me over an hour just to get the excess tape off. The other side i took my time and got it all off in about 20 minutes.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
if u mean the molding yes. but personally i hate debadged cars cause then u don't know what car it is

·
Registered
610 Posts
okay, so i got this idea.

What if i painted the trim on the side black?

Let me hear your thoughts.

Try it? or just go bald? :)
i like them better off, but the black trim wouldn't be bad. i'll probably paint mine black too, and if i dont like it i'll just take it off.

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
okay, so i got this idea.

What if i painted the trim on the side black?

Let me hear your thoughts.

Try it? or just go bald? :)
might as well try ... you can take them off easier then putting them on so paint them (post pics) see the outcome and from there decide

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.