Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:ok should I go on not for this set up?? any opinion is highly appreciated, want to do it before getting my second knee surgery within a year:(
KYB GR-2 struts w/ eibach lowering springs

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok camopaint explain yourself or better know as night rider what is that supposed to mean?

·
Registered
236 Posts
would those FE5 shocks and strut lower it?

·
Registered
611 Posts
that's what the lowering springs are for...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
ok camopaint explain yourself or better know as night rider what is that supposed to mean?
^
Haha always wondered that.

if you lower your car with just sportlines your stock shocks and struts will eventually blow due to the stress. you could get those shocks but alot of people including my self get the FE5 ones because there from the SS models which sit lower than the base models do. there fore the rate is better and they will last longer with sportlines

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
meaning the FE5 shocks and struts are the best upgrade for a cobalt besides full coilovers
this! And, its a wonderful deal if you get them through CED like XFE linked to.

And don't let the price fool you... these aren't cheap knockoffs, or anything of the sort. I know Tom from Crate Engine Depot, and he really cares about the Cobalt community. I'll vouch for these, and would have gotten them myself if I hadn't ordered coilovers. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
:confused:ok should I go on not for this set up?? any opinion is highly appreciated, want to do it before getting my second knee surgery within a year:(
KYB GR-2 struts w/ eibach lowering springs
i have the kyb struts...and honestly i liked my stock ones better lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well going to have to wait to save enough money to buy them,:) at least going to save with the installation try to do it myself. I have heard it's not really that hard except for the shocks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.