Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I don't know. I actually added my wing and I like a wing better than no wing myself. lots of people seem to like wingless though.

·
Registered
867 Posts
you could add a M3 trunk lip to it when you go wingless, to add some flare
its a work in progress for me, wanna get it color matched

id say take it off, cruise for a bit, if you likey fix them holes if not, put it back on, its only bolted on right???

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
yeah I feel like you need to be lowered with a body kit to pull off wingless otherwise it looks cheesy IMO

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

you could add a M3 trunk lip to it when you go wingless, to add some flare
its a work in progress for me, wanna get it color matched

id say take it off, cruise for a bit, if you likey fix them holes if not, put it back on, its only bolted on right???
bolted and has a grip of 3M double face tape like the emblems on our cars

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I feel like you need to be lowered with a body kit to pull off wingless otherwise it looks cheesy IMO

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

well i am lowered on ksport coilovers, just in those pics i have it raised up.

as of now its setting at no fender gap at all :)

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts

wowzers at double tape

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
wowzers at double tape
yep, I think it's to keep the piece from rubbing on the trunk and wearing the paint away and to keep water out of the holes too.

·
Registered
867 Posts
yep, I think it's to keep the piece from rubbing on the trunk and wearing the paint away and to keep water out of the holes too.

i c on the tape now

looks okay from the ps work
dont think ive seen a red wingless balt, a coupe at least

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Mine came wingless from the factory lol. I decided it looked better with a wing IMO

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Wingless FTMFW!
booo!!!! haha

·
Registered
867 Posts
Mine came wingless from the factory lol. I decided it looked better with a wing IMO

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

booo!!!! haha
orly
lol at boo

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.