Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
b4 i bought this i was seriously wanting this 2000 range rover HSR, 116k miles for 7500 dollars.

the owner was the dad of my friends so i knew it was well tooken care of, last time it was in the shop was last year for replacing the air suspension part.

i researched so much and all people said was it is in the shop all the time and is a "money hole" meaning u have to keep paying to maintain it. now i now it had terrible gas mileage and was expensive to fix but i dont think it broke down that much.

should i have gotten this? i most definatly would have been riding in style but i think all my and my parents money would be going to it for maintance.

just imagine how good the bass would sound in since it is like as if it already has dynamat since it is built like a tank.

i now it wouldnt last me any more then 50,000 miles and prabably would not re-sell for that much. but think, it was a 60k dollar car brand new.

any ways would this have been a better deal then the balt?? in money, style, ride quality, everything.

P

·
0 Posts
i dont get it wtf is so great about a range rover everyone keeps talking about them to me its just another jeep whats great about it??? :huh:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Wow guy, your comparing a car you got brand new with warranty to something that has a solid amount of miles on it... So many other good cars for cheap other than shitty range rovers anyway.

·
Registered
992 Posts
2000 range rovers were ugly POS's...i wouldnt spend $100 on one of those, you shouldnt feel baller driving a 9 year old vehicle ever unless its a bentley

so no it wouldnt have been a better deal

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
i dont get it wtf is so great about a range rover everyone keeps talking about them to me its just another jeep whats great about it??? :huh:

Nothing. There is nothing great about the range rover. They are expensive to maintain, even more expensive to repair. They built their reputation on the off road versions you cannot easily get in the US. They are a status symbol these days.

They got hammered in off road capabilities by the H1, in fact they lost most of their government contracts (not from our government) to AM General back in the day. After that happened they have not been the same. Like I said these days they are status symbols.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I wouldnt get one unless I was crazy rich and just went off road with it and beat the piss outta it.

P

·
0 Posts
Nothing. There is nothing great about the range rover. They are expensive to maintain, even more expensive to repair. They built their reputation on the off road versions you cannot easily get in the US. They are a status symbol these days.

They got hammered in off road capabilities by the H1, in fact they lost most of their government contracts (not from our government) to AM General back in the day. After that happened they have not been the same. Like I said these days they are status symbols.
so i dont get whats so epic about it then this dude at work for valet was talking all about this 1 he drove :unsure:

·
Registered
273 Posts
so i dont get whats so epic about it then this dude at work for valet was talking all about this 1 he drove :unsure:
some just think that since its expensive (over priced) that its balla

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
junk...and land rover.. infact anything from england JUNK... i hate seeing them roll into my shop...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.