Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Everyone on this forum will tell you to mod your Cobalt. It's what the site is for honestly. But yea. Go all out and have fun with it. Make it your own as everyone else said.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
simple mod that i still love regardless of the threads dissing projectors is get a set of projectors and get some HID and wire the led and halo's to the parking lamps, get some tint and make it look clean by taking the door moldings and gm emblems and the letters. i chose to keep my back towie and paint it black some prefer nothing

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
sure why not :rolleyes:

you gotta be a little crazy in life to enjoy it.

about the disk brakes, I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money on wheels only to reveal the drums.

I've never really driven a car with drums in the rear, I think they just don't look good no matter how you dress them up.

will the SS suspension work on my car because mine is a four door?
Yep the SS suspension parts will work on a 2 or 4 door.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Your situation is very similar to my own. I had no intention of modding my balt at all. I was perfectly content to drive it just the way GM built it for many years to come. I joined this forum mostly for information about the car I had bought. I also became seduced by the cars seen all over this forum.

I have not done much to my balt in the last year, except learn. I have done a few things like debadging, but not much. I will be doing much more in the future.

If you have fallen in love with your ride like I have mine, you need to make it your own. Put your own mark on it. Don't lower it if you don't want to. Don't get the rims that others tell you. Get what you want. Go your own way.
Agreed make it yours and don't listen to what everyone else thinks looks good or not.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Modding is not just for performance... It is about having a custom or "different" setup than the average cobalt. It is all about what you want and like :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.