Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got white rims with silver stripes.. i want to remove the silver stripes and go with white ones.. but my question is should i just do racing stripes like i already have or the small fender stripes.. OR maybe some stripes similar to Brian had on the silver skyline in F&F
also.. i wanna get a big decal of the tattoo on my back but cant decide where to put it.. one on each side of the car OR back glass
Current Look with white rims and silver stripes

Brian's car

tattoo

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
well as the "stripe king" here go wit white stripes and dont do the style that the skyline has. as for the tattoo, get the decal on the window or debadge your trunk completely and leave it in the center

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree decals sometimes are overkill but i just want the one of my tattoo, im not goin all out with all the aftermaket brands i use.. and im not planing on copying brians car to a T.. i just like the look of the stripes goin up the side but no blocked like his is maybe just solid stripes with the same look

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
after install I think I paid ~$110 for mine. If I were to do it again, I'd go with a little thicker (but only by maybe an inch), but I love how they really change the look of the car. I get a lot of compliments on my stripes, it went from teenage girl yellow to a sporty yellow. lol

I do get teased over my steelies though...but all in time, all in time. :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Keep stock stripes on hood, top and deck.... NO fender or side stripes. Leave same color you have, not worth changing.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Keep stock stripes on hood, top and deck.... NO fender or side stripes. Leave same color you have, not worth changing.

+1

I'd say they look best as is, and spend the money elsewhere. there's much better things you could use that money for.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i got a buddy who got about 200 dollars worth of vinyl and was only charged about 40 bucks, cause he is friends with the guy and he is willing to give me the same deal i just found out.. so if i could get white stripes for 40-50 bucks i think thats worth doing

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Grenade Gloves FTMFW!!! I've been trying to find a Blue Grenade sticker like your avatar for my back window but I can only find white and the weird color inlays. But as were to put a big one on your car hmmmmmmm. I said don't do it stick with the smaller ones, and white stripes are good but stick with a chevrolet style, instead of some crazy ricer pattern.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
ya i got my avatar tatt'ed on my back so i want my car to have a matchin tattoo
Yeah honestly I'd stick with one on the back window, just cause I'm not sure were you could honestly put it with the stripes on there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.