Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a blue flash metallic color cobalt and I was wondering what you guys whould think if I tinted the tails will it look good?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Blue and tinted tails look great together...I'll toss a pic of my GP up here when I get home to show you...I took mine to a body shop and had them mix 50/50 Automotive clear and a basic black...sprayed them with a couple coats and they are SEX! I also did 1 coat on the 'Balt with VHT...then wetsanded, then hit them with a cuple coats of clear, wetsanded again...then buffed them. I think they look great. Tinted tails look good on pretty much ANY car...except maybe a Toyota Echo or Honda Insight lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
not hard just tedious i guess. you have to make sure you sand the entire surface cuz if you miss it will show. i ran into an issue with one of the reverse lights and it didnt want to turn out, dont know why. its worth the effort tho!!!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
2003 only color...Blue-Black Metallic...I think a dropped 4 door 'Balt would look titties in this color. Here are the tails I was walking about with the auto clear/black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.