Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween is getting close, I want to see your carved or un-carved pumpkins and any interesting looking gourds you might have!

I'll post my own pics eventually, don't have any yet lol.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'll try to post them by next weekend...we'll b carving them Saturday at my in-laws Halloween party.

We have 8 pumpkins so far I believe. My simple project will take 3-4 pumpkins at least....trust me, it's simple even though it uses multiple pumpkins. I am not a fan of carving usually, but my wife is and so is my father-in-law. I like my idea this year so hopefully it works out.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
My Pumpkins!
Ok, we carved these yesterday & it was SOOOO cold outside... as you can see, we got a frost this morning when i took these pix...

My sister's:

My sister's Boyfriend's:

And mine: (i should have washed the marker off...lol)

They're hilarious lit up... I'll get pix of that tonight

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's awesome lobalt! I usually try to do scary/mean faces like that on my pumpkins too lol. I think we are just two peas in a pod! HAHA!!

07cobaltls - Sounds interesting! I can't wait to see it!

I am going to go get a pic of my uncarved pumpkins now, I'll post them up a little later and I'll post up the carved version when I get around to it lol.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, here are my pumpkins that I have to work with. I got them yesterday from my Uncle who grew them.

This is the smaller one, but it's pretty big lol

and this is the big daddy! It must weigh between 70 and 80 lbs lol.

I have a few ideas in mind, I am good at doing up flames so I will probably incorporate those into my carving lol.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok people, I carved up the big pumpkin tonight. It's the best in all the land lol!

I cheated and used a shop light to light it up lol. The whole thing glows like a big bulb lol. C'mon, lets see some more now!! don't tell me that lobalt and I are the only cool people here lol.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have to buy pumpkins tomorrow to carve...I just like the day after halloween when we roll the pumpkins down a hill behind my grandpa's house and shoot them with shotguns.

·
Registered
750 Posts

I also have mooshie from where the wild things are done, pic not uploaded yet. I also added the stanley cup to the back of the red wings one and yrs they won the cup on the sides. I still have one more to do and we think we may be doing the budweiser frogs sitting on a bottle of beer

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's some cool work biniecki!!

lobalt! thanks! yes I agree that my pumpkin is a he, and he looks like a happy mean guy too lol. If that makes any sense!

·
Registered
318 Posts
haven't done my house one yet, but here's the one for work:

Contest is Friday, but I just wasn't in the mood tonight. It's supposed to be a scary mouse but it looks a little like a long-lost member of KISS. Eh, I don't care, the prize is a Starbucks card and I'm not into all that jazz. Most people think I'm all artsy and stuff so who knows how many others will even enter the contest.

·
Registered
318 Posts
OK I'm still trying to figure this one out, but I won 2nd place in the pumpkin contest at work even though I was the only one who brought an actual pumpkin. The winner was a cake shaped like a pumpkin.....I am sooooo pizzed. The contest said "carve your most creative pumkin". I guess was I being naive for assuming they meant a real one :rolleyes:. What a crock!:suspicious:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.