Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:amazed: Got my oil changed on my 06 LT, and the oil filter was discovered in pieces and full of fluids??? How could that happen?? Any takers on an answer?

·
Registered
911 Posts
my only guess is that Wolverine changed the oil last...didn't say it was the best guess, but its a guess nonetheless

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Oh shit...Fram...is like the devil. Anytime I see a Fram filter on an engine I cringe...

I've run my AC Delco to about 7500 miles, and it looked fine, so I'm guessing you had a few more miles on it than that...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Oh shit...Fram...is like the devil. Anytime I see a Fram filter on an engine I cringe...

I've run my AC Delco to about 7500 miles, and it looked fine, so I'm guessing you had a few more miles on it than that...
Well guess im making the switch. Ive ran my fram up to 6000 miles. I had no idea they were so bad.

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
The mobile one filter is a great filter and is the same exact filter as the K&N, but you are paying for the name, STP and Bosch are also the same exact filter as the Mobile 1 at half the price.

Personally I use WIX, They are made in the US and are one of the only filter co's that make their own filters along with 75% of OEM and Napa filters. Mobile one and the rest stated above are all made by Champion, and champion is a $3 filter.

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Delco filter FTW!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.