Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys do any of you have any idea what's it's the best place to find color match in spray cans for a cobalt ultrasilver??? went to NAPA autoparts today and asked them about it and they said the don't have any of that stuff. and should go to a paint shop or somewhere else anyways went to kragen and they did have a couple of silver color similar to my car, but not sure what to get the guy went outside to match it with the spray cap but not sure what to get so anyone has any experience with this color a know there are a couple of silver cobalts....

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
look for duplicolor brand i think they make spray cans that will match. or go to a local parts store that supplies auto paint and have them custom mix a can for you. either that or spend some extra money and get a can from the GM dealer. or if you have a spray gun and can paint at home that way. just get a pint mixed. much better IMO

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
look for duplicolor brand i think they make spray cans that will match. or go to a local parts store that supplies auto paint and have them custom mix a can for you. either that or spend some extra money and get a can from the GM dealer. or if you have a spray gun and can paint at home that way. just get a pint mixed. much better IMO
yeah duplicolor has colors for GM and it's just like 12 bucks or something I do believe mixed paint it's better but also I've been doing a lot of work for my car and the mixing, preparing, painting, air compressor cleaning after done doesn't sound appeal to me at this time so I'll be a lazy bastard and get a can:amuse:

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I was using spray cans but I got sick of it. I've been painting a lot of stuff here and there so I just went with the pint and it will last me a long time and I like to spray with a gun better it's just My opinion woop woop

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If you have a good compressor that supports a spray gun, that is the superior choice to rattle cans.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.