Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Cobalts are interchangeable except for the rear bumpers of coupes and sedans. They should fit.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well thats good. I'm glad they are ss skirts. Now I need to figure out how much paint and stuff would cost to get them painted. There is an ss bumper for sale to and I'm still waiting for the people to reply so I know how much freight shipping is.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Do front bumpers fit Right on with out any cutting? I know rear bumpers and tail lights don't obviously. And I already know the side skirts are interchangeable. What about front bumpers?

·
Registered
931 Posts
I have a pair of ss side skirts I got for my sedan... I am waiting to put them on until I finish getting a front bumper. Length matches up on them and I wouldnt see why they wouldnt work on my sedan...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well everyone said these side skirts are ss but I'm just double checking myself before I buy them
It is worth noting that this particular seller (me) used to be a sponsered vendor on your forum, and when I had my vendor forum, there was a thread about these fitting both 2 door and 4 door. They are SS side skirts. You're also protected by the sellered return policy which is a 30 day hassle free guarentee. Not that we've had any returned.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Original poster asked how to install these side skirts - should be a simple matter of drilling holes, correct? I have searched how to install, and have found nothing yet...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.