Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1521 - 1537 of 1537 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
That is weird, you didn't do anything but copy link and paste it on your sig right?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Thats interesting, yours is the same size as his.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Not sure why you are having problems with it. The sigs I believe are limited to a number of lines. If you have any other text with the image you may need to remove it. The image size is 500x150 which is the same size as the sigs that padlock has been making and is the same size as mine. you should just put the [ img ] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/killazincorp/Photoshop/Sigs/taylor08.jpg [ /img ] code (without the space) in the signature area inside your user control panel. I would also suggest saving the image to your own photobucket or similar account incase I happen to move it somewhere or delete it on accident

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sounds like I'm doing everything right, my work computer might have been messing something up. I work at a hospital.
I'll try from my laptop when I get a chance. But I'm on vacation without it now.
Thanks for your help guys. I'll let you know if it works.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Time for a new sig if any one wants to make me one! I dont really have anything specific in mind i just want a side shot for my sig now. Heres a few pictures for anyone who wants to give it a shot. Thanks in advance.

PS if its not too much to ask, I bet some window tint would look great on it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Noticed there are some older requests in here for sigs lol. I will try and get to them but if any of the other photoshoppers want to take a crack at them feel free.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
1521 - 1537 of 1537 Posts