Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we please put a limit on the signature sizes? I mean some peoples are just plain redic. A small simple signature works just fine, not sure why full size images are allowed. Slows site down and people that have 56k..yea people still do lol, takes for ever to load.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have dialup @ home & i have no problems w/ all the sigs loading... so... i have no issues... buuut that's just me i guess...................

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Can we please put a limit on the signature sizes? I mean some peoples are just plain redic. A small simple signature works just fine, not sure why full size images are allowed. Slows site down and people that have 56k..yea people still do lol, takes for ever to load.

I agree with you %100

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not jsut talking pictures but i mean the length..make it 10 lines max or something. You dont need to display every quote and ever mod in your sig..Mods can be linked to the showoff thread or something.

·
Registered
455 Posts
yeah the only problem i ever seem to have is with Camopaints sig lol. for some reason the video pic freezes up my browser for a second lol

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea you wanna talk about a slow site go over to css.net its takes for ever over there but I agree some pics are to big! Do you guys think mines ok or should i make it smaller.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.