Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im looking for a silver front bumper. Either the sport front bumper with the fog light holes or the ss front bumper. and would rather it not be any other color so i dont have to pay extra to get it painted. if you have one let me know, or if you know a cheap place to buy them, ive looked on ebay and couldnt find one.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
if you fing one then tell me as I want one as well. But good luck. They're not easy to find or cheap, especially in silver. I'll take any color, as silver's pretty rare and i'll just get it painted. Try local junkyards, kijiji, sometimes ebay, or the for sale threads on here but nobody usually sells ss bumpers too often on here.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
schram auto has SS bumpers for $200 probably the cheapest anywhere around
F*ck that shipping ain't happenng, and I want the ss front bumper with the lip :( junkyard it is or last resort ordering direct from my dealer AAAHHH.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
i didnt see how much shipping was. did you?
It's to Canada in my case, and an item of that size shipped and duty taxed would be about double, probably even a bit more. Wouldprobably come to the same price as ordering from dealer. I'mma keep looking around local junkyards I guess. Plus I want the lip, that bumper they have is without lip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.