1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
bump for a good seller

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
ooooooo.... Really? That is what I want. Damn! No money. Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've seen the springs too, they are is good shape lol. Just black and everything laying in a box next to a few other parts in his garage.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I've seen the springs too, they are is good shape lol. Just black and everything laying in a box next to a few other parts in his garage.
Excuse me for a second...... Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

Ok, I'm back. I would buy them but can't afford right now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hahhaa, well all he has gotten was questions but no buyers. Though nobody here(as in his real life) has heard from him in a day but that is the most I know about them, they drop a LS LT like half a inch is one thing I know for sure too

·
Registered
10 Posts
sorry i cant send a pm cuz i dont have 10 or more posts but im really interested in just the mirrors but my question is i live near toronto ont. so how would i pay u for them and pick them up ?

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea, paypal and ship. Shipping is going to cost me abit me to send your way but not much more. I have no buyers so if you want 'em just get me the money when ya can. If you dont have paypal then we can probably work something else out though it may take longer.

Also, again, the Springs are SOLD. Being sent out tomorrow, thanks LIL Hope they work for ya as good as they did for me. Ah, that sounds bad haha, they are perfect fine, just a general "enjoy" em.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.