·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
here some new ones.

·
Registered
136 Posts
SWEET ride man deff like it. im in the greenville area with a few other cobalt ss/sc's wanna join a club

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice man, you should paint the front bowtie all black so you dont have holes, looks ghetto that way.

Youve got a lot of cool things goin on with your car!
I had the same bowtie there as i do on the back. but i leaned againted the hood one day and it caught my jeans and cracked it. so i just orded another one a few days ago.

And yes it does look ghetto, but will be fixed soon

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
^^^ nice, not to fond of the CF shifter though,
dude that thing is like 10x better then the stock one. I love that thing. IMO- of course

And thanks everyone for the compliments. And there are many more things to come.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
that shifter knob will fall apart soon. I had it on an old 5 speed I had. bought it from pep boys. it's the hex pinch bolt deal. lose it before it gets to that point. not trying to be mean or anything, just telling you the real deal with that thing. it never holds the way it should.

btw, not sure if I posted in your thread yet. love the cry02 and all that diy intercooler stuff! nice work with the nozzles. are you gm stage 1 because stock map sensor is only supposed to read 22 psi max. just wondering how you did it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that shifter knob will fall apart soon. I had it on an old 5 speed I had. bought it from pep boys. it's the hex pinch bolt deal. lose it before it gets to that point. not trying to be mean or anything, just telling you the real deal with that thing. it never holds the way it should.

btw, not sure if I posted in your thread yet. love the cry02 and all that diy intercooler stuff! nice work with the nozzles. are you gm stage 1 because stock map sensor is only supposed to read 22 psi max. just wondering how you did it.
That knob isnt going anywhere, I know what your talking, I have that problem with a few others, But i drilled a hole thru the shifter and put a pin in there, So unless that shaft breaks its not going anywhere. And the stock map sensor can read above 22 psi, If your tuned right. Just like you can tune out lump mode, its all about who you have it tuned by and what kinda tune you have, Look at all the people that has the trifecta tune, most of them have 23psi, But i have a race tune.

I have seen people with the Hahn PPC tuner run 26psi, But its a pretty weak tune, even know they have 26psi i have still pulled them by a car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks golfin

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
with the stock map sensor? hm I don't trust that. but anyway, if it works then great! you should do some meth I gained a good 20whp from it with a mild tune for 100 octane. it works wonders!

what are your current iat2's?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its been cold around here the last few days, Yesterday i was driving and it was about 33 out side and my IAT's were about 43-44 and that was going up a Mt.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and I already have the meth kit at home, but iam trying to find someone around here that can tune for meth. I dont want to do it over the internet.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea iam going to get a dyno tune for it, when ever i get some money

Well try atleast

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.