Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of videos of my other car. I was here last June and never came back after the wedding. Even left a couple threads dangling. Sorry, guys. :( I signed up thinking I could ask questions when things go wrong with the Cobalt but here I am almost 20k miles and I haven't had a single issue. Everything is perfect. The car has never been to the dealer for a warranty concern.

The only two problems I'm having is that when I first got the car I was 305 pounds and the drivers seat kind of looks like my butt cheeks are permanently installed on it. I'm down to 260ish now.

In the last couple of weeks I've felt a little bit of vibration in the clutch sometimes. Because of that I swear I sometimes hear a noise while shifting, so I'm wondering if the throwout bearing is having an issue. Not sure though. It shifts and drives just fine.

Anyway, without further delay, here are a couple of videos of my other car. (Some of you wanted to see the other car.) I'm not much into videos or pictures, so I guess that's why it took so long! Plus I've been working on it when I could trying to get the tune right.

YouTube - 2006 GTO STS Turbocharged Pulling Away

YouTube - 2006 GTO STS Turbocharged Driveby (turn up the sound on that one)

·
Registered
931 Posts
6.0??

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
this is what I see...

Google
Error

Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.