Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

So I`ve bought my 2008 chevy cobalt LT couple weeks ago and yesterday i`ve found out that someone probably damaged my front bumper while i was parked at the Mall of America.

But everything seems to be right and tight. I tried to push it a little bit but it seems it`s attached and nothing is broken. I`ve heard about same problems so may be there were no accident. Any suggestions how can i fix this? I do not like to see such a big hole between my bumper and hood. And it was not like this when i bought it!!!
Thank you for your help!!!

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
moa is retarded. that's why i don't go to shopping malls or park anywhere near other cars.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Also, I just realized where on the bumper you were talking about... Mine looks like that too

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm having trouble seeing where the damage is.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
moa is retarded. that's why i don't go to shopping malls or park anywhere near other cars.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Also, I just realized where on the bumper you were talking about... Mine looks like that too
Yup, my balt has seen moa parking for 5 minutes and i didn't get out of the car:D I am having a hard time seeing the pic from my phone but if its like what banker has I have something similar. You will be the only one to notice it.

Welcome to the site, good to see another balt in MN.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
If you are talking about the gap between the hood and front bumper facia being ½" it's normal, it's a Cobalt not a Rolls Royce.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

But your headlight assembly might not be seated in the rails.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have gap under the headlight too. It is normal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone!:thanks I think there is no damage. But it seems smth got loose and my bumper got lower. Any way i can fix it? It doesn`t really bother me but all my cars before never had such problems...:blink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's an econobox. The body sucks lol. Any plans for the car?
Yep!!! Have to collect some money and i`m gonna drop it (2 inches) and change the exhaust first. After winter i`m planning to install new 17" on 8" or 7,5" wheels with streched tyres. That`s basicly all changes.:smile1:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yeah, mine will be more fun! Come to Canterbury this Sunday, or midway stadium next and pay a buck. We don't go in straight lines! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.