Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need options on a small SUV for under 17k..

does not matter if domestic nor import, just small suv for UNDER 17k

thanx in advance..

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Dont get the HHR, if you want a small SUV, Kia's small suv is probably the best bang for your buck you can go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, the hhr I love the retro look but here in PR the base price is 22k, so I looked at kia as you suggested ^^ and I kinda like the Rondo

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ok, the hhr I love the retro look but here in PR the base price is 22k, so I looked at kia as you suggested ^^ and I kinda like the Rondo
you could also look at the Santa Fe from hyundai..........

And i do believe that the honda CRV is back for the new year too

·
Registered
720 Posts
I would look into GM's small SUV's...try the Chevy Equinox or Saturn Vue. I think the Vue would fit your needs nicely.

You definitely would have to look used for one that has some options, but you could get one that has the Honda 3.5L and AWD if you look for one that is a couple years old. Very nice SUV's.

I'm not very familiar with many other SUV's. What about the Xb or Element, do they count as SUV's? What about a van? The only van I would consider is the Mazda5, but it's a nice vehicle.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
dont get vue or it's sister, the equinox. You are asking for a slap in the face for those.

Go with my original choice. The Kia Rondo is a very stylish looking vehicle, and yes, it's economical, efficient, and reliable. Kia has come along way since they first started, and their moves in advancing the vehicle safety and reliability of their line-up has gone from poor, to top notch. IMO, it's the best choice.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.