1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
HOLY HELL wtf happened man????

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
yes but smashed it with what, in what circumstances?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smashed it in this

The ram came all the way up annoys not supposed to. I was cleaning at the end of the night and BAM

Those pinch point stickers were added after this happened

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
So it's been 5 months, how does it look now?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
by the looks of things you're lucky you still have a finger

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Jesus you need a new finger bro! Shit looks very painful

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It hurts baaad if I hit it on anything. When it happened I thought all I did was smash it like normal not crushed it.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
for halloween dress like a witch and beckon kids with that finger. I'm always optimistic :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
work place accident crew represent! i had a crush finger injury too. I pinched mine in the rolls(last day of the week, morning with not enough sleep doing a boring task). I'll post a pic later. i think yours looks worse though haha

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!! I ****ing love it! I prefer scars and minor deformities over tattoos...lol

Main thing is you didn't lose a hand or get killed...

I got a knarly scar on my right wrist from a bad skating accident, that nearly cost me my hand...most people think I tried killing myself. Long story short, did surgery and put a plate on one bone, but could never get the other bone to set, so they left it un set, so my arm is slightly twisted. Happened 16 years ago and I'm still hurting. Can't support my weight with that hand, and hurts like hell like 60% of the time...wear it like a badge of pride tho!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
damn, that looks horrendous. You have joined me in the ugly finger department my accident was not as bad but I flipped my go-cart back when I was 16 and my hand got smashed between the roll bar and the pavement, I looked down and saw my bone coming out of my right middle finger, got inside and just before I got to the bathroom blood poured out like a milk carton had been up-ended. Now I have an ugly finger, slightly bent to its side with a nail that is just as ugly lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
lucky for me i've only had third degree burns across the back of my left hand. suckers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.