Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had to drive about half hour today to the dealer, FINALLY my power steering has been fixed! after a year and a half of not having it lol. i drove all the windy roads home and wow did it feel different! but anyways i thought id share that with you guys!

·
Registered
575 Posts
mine hasn't cut out completely yet but every once in a while it will get really stiff and then start acting normal again i need to get it in there but i hate dealing with those retards

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Woo! Must feel nice after a year & a half!! (That's a crazy long time imo). I can't wait till mine gets fixed but I'm still waiting for the part to come in...:notrust:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
idk, i took it in last week they orderedmy parts, i went in this morning at 8 and left by 9, so they cant be that bigga re-tards haha

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, because obviously i didnt have 500$ to have the dealer to fix it, and i wasnt gonna spent that much and wait around to get my money back when they eventually were gonna make it a recall anyways.

·
Registered
83 Posts
man i'm still waiting on getting that 2nd letter to say i can bring in my balt - only gotten their letter about the recall so far

same here. haven't had any problems with mine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.