Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really flippin hot outside now and it's killing my gas mileage due to my liberal usage of the A/C :( almost constantly on highest fan setting

Add Louisiana's humidity to that and...yea..sweating as soon as you get to the car.

So what's the reading on everyone else's car?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Gotta love summer-time down in these parts. I can't help but feel bad driving my car in the city in this heat.
very true... my car defintley like's the lady's tho:bigsmile:.... i love living within 15 min of pensacola.. 20 min from destin and bout an hour from panama city

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very true... my car defintley like's the lady's tho:bigsmile:.... i love living within 15 min of pensacola.. 20 min from destin and bout an hour from panama city
Oh yes, the higher the temp. the lower the clothing amount. One of the few things I enjoy about the high heat. Man you two must scope all kinds of nice tail living there lol, ever use the 'balt as bait?

Was gonna go to South Beach for spring break with some friends but ended up working :notrust:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Oh yes, the higher the temp. the lower the clothing amount. One of the few things I enjoy about the high heat. Man you two must scope all kinds of nice tail living there lol, ever use the 'balt as bait?

Was gonna go to South Beach for spring break with some friends but ended up working :notrust:
i dunno what it is but the last 2 year's wen the have the spring fling car who in panama city... it's like damn everyone's like holy crap that's a cobalt.. and wen it was pink the ladys defintley loved it... purple got it's attention but nothing like wen it was pink

·
Registered
129 Posts
Running your AC will not kill your gas mileage, thats a myth. Living in Nevada, and runnig my AC I have not seen any drop in mileage. Also, Mythbusters did a show on it, and it does not reduce your mileage.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
man, i know ALL bout the humidity. 95 degrees, 99.6% humidty, FML

·
Registered
318 Posts
DIC read 100 on the way home, but radio DJ only said it was 90? Forgot to check all of the bank and Walgreens signs to see what they said. Coolant temp was 220, need I be worried? Didn't have the A/C on. Gonna be tailgating NASCAR race in a couple weeks and gotta get acclamated to the temperature so I usually run with the windows down instead.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Running your AC will not kill your gas mileage, thats a myth. Living in Nevada, and runnig my AC I have not seen any drop in mileage. Also, Mythbusters did a show on it, and it does not reduce your mileage.
it robs power though

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn.. Its been raining for like 20 days strait! Utah is supposed to be a desert! especially in June!
I wish it would rain here for 20 days, at least it would cool off then, plus I love the rain. It makes me sleep like a baby when it rains at night. Of course, Hurricane Season is upon us early this year so maybe I'll get the rain I want =O

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Damn.. Its been raining for like 20 days strait! Utah is supposed to be a desert! especially in June!
i thought it was salt? btw is it salt cause it's a dried up ocean?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.