Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I hit a pot hole on my way home from school. I popped the tire and cracked the rim

Zora Luxury Wheels - Zf9 948C

Now I need to find another one of these but they are discontinued and my tire store isnt able to find any.

Does anyone know a place where I can find a used or new 1?

Id love you to death! I dont want 3 zora zf9's and a odd one :(

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Good luck on something that fancy. i am in the same predicament, was outside Birmingham and got stuck inthe center lane and found a huge pothole. end result bent rim, now I have a nasty vibration. I can't find a single replacement wheel, so I will probably have to find a complete set.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
wow that sucks. It seems like these wheel companies discontinue rims a lot. really gay when it comes to trying to replace one.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
wow that sucks. It seems like these wheel companies discontinue rims a lot. really gay when it comes to trying to replace one.
All in the pursuit of the all mighty dollar. Americans seem to need the latest and greatest, so companies are meeting their demands. Not like the old days when if you trashed a rim 6 years later you could get a new one that matched. In big cities some places have warehouses full of the past years styles that were replaced just because they were old.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
we gotta find these wharehouses. prolly get some killer deals and maybe even the rims I originally wanted for my blazer that were discontinued lololol

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

craiger wheels, those are always available lol

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Good luck on something that fancy. i am in the same predicament, was outside Birmingham and got stuck inthe center lane and found a huge pothole. end result bent rim, now I have a nasty vibration. I can't find a single replacement wheel, so I will probably have to find a complete set.
I have the same problem, except i can replace my rim but its $385 just for one.:noworry:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
we gotta find these wharehouses. prolly get some killer deals and maybe even the rims I originally wanted for my blazer that were discontinued lololol

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

craiger wheels, those are always available lol
Here is a place in Tulsa, OK. Been using this place for 20 years now.

Welcome to Dino's Tire & Wheel

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I bought these rims about a year ago, assumed I probably wouldnt have too much of a problem finding 1 somewhere.

Guess I was wrong, couldnt find any on craigs or ebay. Hopefully and get lucky and find just 1.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i googled and searched what I could.

Some sites have them listed but no idea if they have them in stock or even would sell me a single.

Turning 21 tomorrow so maybe ill get lucky and have that as my b-day present hehe

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I don't know what size the rim is...but here is a link.

Welcome to Car Wheels

If not right, you might see if they have something in the warehouse in a different size. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i looked around online, sent in some emails to some vendors.

I found this specific site where it has it on site "display" and able to buy them.

So I decided to go ahead and buy 1, GOD HOPING that it isn't a mistake.
Even if it is, since I already paid for it, im hoping they would be more willing to search around for one since they have more "connections" on where they can find one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.