Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i decided that im gonna trade my balt in for an SS/TC....i just talked with my mom and she said that she'll help me if i graduate this june and i save up $2000, so no more mods for my balt except only eibachs. When I trade my balt, everything i put on it is coming off it. So now i'm gonna enjoy my LS for now.....what color should i get, i was really liking white.
(keep in mind that this is gonna happen in around june)....but of course i gotta have a Plan B, if i cant do this then im gonna stick to my original plan and that's boosting my balt :-D
o heres the pic of the SS im eye-fuking at the dealership lol hopefully this becomes mine

·
Registered
455 Posts
i would go w/ blue or red. personally i really dont like white cars

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would go w/ blue or red. personally i really dont like white cars
well i like victory red and if i would get blue, it would have to be laser blue like my current balt but they dont make that color SS anymore...white looks pretty cool, look at Mkurleys SS/TC

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I would go with Fuscia, custom made paint choice it would be sick
if its a custom color, i'd go with laser blue again lol

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just turbo the ls and put the money u would for the ss
mm na i mean ive always wanted an SS and dont get me wrong i love my LS, its my 1st car but driving a turbod LS isnt the same as driving an SS/TC, i drove one and i fell in love with it and i just look at the potential of the SS

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Go with the dark blue. That color is pure sex! If not, go with red, not too many of us with the tc's have red! :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
mm na i mean ive always wanted an SS and dont get me wrong i love my LS, its my 1st car but driving a turbod LS isnt the same as driving an SS/TC, i drove one and i fell in love with it and i just look at the potential of the SS
yah but the money u spend in just buying the ss u could just put it into the LS and make it a SS and some

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Go with the dark blue. That color is pure sex! If not, go with red, not too many of us with the tc's have red! :)
lol really? ive seen some red ones around....the SS/TC that im looking at is a victory red sedan :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

yah but the money u spend in just buying the ss u could just put it into the LS and make it a SS and some
thats true but na, i think ill spend much more money trying to make my LS an SS clone then just buying an SS

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
White TC's are getting played out. Ever the tc 's showed up, everyone was getting white. I would go with yellow or black
if i find a yellow sedan, im getting it! lol i heard that the yellow sedans are the rarest, is that true

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

White!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol and do the black on white look. sucks your gettin rid of the balt tho.
lol...im not getting rid of it just yet though, remember its my plan A, if it doesnt go down then i go with plan B

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

look how sexy the yellow sedan is...

·
Registered
485 Posts
White!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol and do the black on white look. sucks your gettin rid of the balt tho. and you sellin the SS bumper if so I call dibs.
Most unoriginal idea ever, lol. I'm going with a different color combo in the spring just because every white 'balt does the same thing.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.