Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So dont get your hopes jsut these are jsut som pics with my camera phone ill get bettr pics when i get acess to a real camera.
The Z2

The GPS on the z2

The tweeters

My ****in mess of a trunk(jsut wait till the end of the summer)

and then two pics i had in my phone as well, Thsi was a nasty ass car i saw in a parking lot, i hear he runs low y7's in the 1/4 with this wing.

and heres a pic from work

if you cant make that out, thats pallets ontop of pallets of heineken. Prob. about 100 palets of heineken!

·
Banned
384 Posts
your job kicks ass

P1mpsy0r1c3 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

cool deck too =)

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would want that job

·
Registered
869 Posts
Heinekenis disgusting, worst import beer ever! I bet that saturn totally runs 7's...in 60ft. Nice setup, good luck this summer!

·
Banned
384 Posts
WHAT?! heinekens are the best. shit will **** you up too =)

·
Registered
594 Posts
heineken is good but when you drink heineken in Poland the shit will **** you up even quicker

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everything has more alcohol over seas. Bud light is like 7% and bud is like 8.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice deck! And wow thats alot of heini's! Ever seen a pallet tip over?
ive seen a couple pallets go over but not from jsut being stacked, usally from the ******* diving the forklift. my boss hough did drop a who pallet of budweiser once inside one of the trucks.He was pusing the pallet with the pallet jack and hit a rock so the pallet jack stopped but the pallet kept going. First time ive ever seen a river of beer. it poured out theback.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
ive seen a couple pallets go over but not from jsut being stacked, usally from the ******* diving the forklift. my boss hough did drop a who pallet of budweiser once inside one of the trucks.He was pusing the pallet with the pallet jack and hit a rock so the pallet jack stopped but the pallet kept going. First time ive ever seen a river of beer. it poured out theback.
Yeah i figured as much. When i worked dairy at smiths I lost a whole pallet of milk gallons while unloading it off a truck on a pallet jack. It was awful! completely white floor lol about 35 gallons of milk busted open

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
OMG, nothing beats working in the warehouse i worked in......Yogurt!

go to put a skid in the rack @ one end, and the bar from the top level(fully loaded with yogurt) comes crashing down to the ground, taking every level below it with it.

What a ****** mess, and the best part, throwing the stuff in the dumpster afterwards, WOOT! nothing like taking your anger out on those portioned yogurt pudding cups, lol!

52 Posts
nice deck. what kind is it again?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
pioneer avic z2.

pretty much the best headunit on the market right now. id be surprised if someone shopwed me a better one. built in 30 gig hardrive dvd player gps, XM, etc. etc.

xyankees214x added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

ever thought about takin one of those stack of pallets home to finish yourself lol ha ha jk
hahahaha no, my boss is a retired army ranger, and he carries gunS on him.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At the time is was retailing for about 2200. got it for around 1500
install was like 225 i think, got it done for 100

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Beautiful deck... i can get it real cheap cause a buddy of mine works at best buy....he can get it for like $400-$500 i believe...nice tweeters as well... but i love that deck man

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beautiful deck... i can get it real cheap cause a buddy of mine works at best buy....he can get it for like $400-$500 i believe...nice tweeters as well... but i love that deck man

400-500 thats damn cheap, your proboly thinking about the avic d-3. it looks the same but has no hardrive, and other minor things to it. Because even a year later the cheapest ive seen it for is like 1000.

But now that i think about it you could be right, cause a buddy of mine works at best buy and he got me the 2 amp install kit($169) for 11$. They get crazy ****in discounts. Some things not so much, but wires, t.v's, car audio, they get an ass ton.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.