Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I grabed the muffler and the tip.The muffler I grab is dynomax the super turbo muffler.As for the tip its the slant cut one,but I don't know if it would look good on a cobalt honestly,should I keep the slant cut or return it for just a round tip?:confused:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ok so I grabed the muffler and the tip.The muffler I grab is dynomax the super turbo muffler.As for the tip its the slant cut one,but I don't know if it would look good on a cobalt honestly,should I keep the slant cut or return it for just a round tip?:confused:
well, seeing as the cobalt SS tip is a "slash" cut, i dont see why it wouldnt look good. As for the dynomax, it's a good choice. It doesnt sound like a V8 because of the motor, but it doesnt sound like a fart can from an acura or honda.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats why I chose the dynomax,it has a nice deep tone to it honestly.Then I will keep the tip then,thats why I like the way the tip looks honestly,plus I am going 2 in half on the exhaust system.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i saw another cobalt come in for exhaust yesterday, kid put, you guessed it, a cherry bomb on his car.............today, the muffler and tip were sitting there, so i look the tip for my camry, lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol that is funny

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well as long as you like the cherry bomb,it shouldn't matter what others have to say about it.

·
Banned
161 Posts
muffler ftl..save your money and buy an exaust

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think there is a difference in performance from a custom made exhaust and a cat back and besides I am getting one built for under 200 dollars,if you know the right places to go that is

·
Banned
161 Posts
there is a huge difference between a stock exhaust with a can on it and a cat back

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its not going to be a stock exhaust system,2 in half instead of regular size piping

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
there is a huge difference between a stock exhaust with a can on it and a cat back
i bet you bought a pre-fab system instead of our work of art systems

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.