Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive been driving by this red lnf almost everyday for months and have been putting of test driving it because its not the best financial decision for me. but today i said **** it, lets see how it feels. well as you can imagine it felt RIGHT. :bigsmile: i think i scared the shit out of the salesman when i hit 110 in a sixty. hmmm what to do. i know this isnt the best economy to buy a new car. but with the rebates it will be like buying my car again. just gotta figure out what my insurance company says about me driving a turbo car, and sleep on it for a while. but.....DAMN that was fun. was my first boosted car drivin.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thats what im afraid of! hopefully after i sleep on it ill come to the right decision. at least it wasnt yellow or white. i might have a harder time saying no then. but its going to be hard. that competitive driving mode is just.....wow.
besides the actual drive, it was kinda fun. the salesman has a stage 2 sc, so we talked cobalts, and then he showed me his. might have made a new cobalt buddy if nothing else.:bigsmile:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
my ****ing dealer needs to seriously get some in stock cause this is sum bumble bee tuna BULL SH*T!

·
Registered
610 Posts
this might be a noob question but lnf?

·
Registered
610 Posts
oooooh i wanted to trade in my 08 lt for an 06 but my dad gave me a firm no haha. (im still a kid living at home btw).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah the rotors are SHIT. super shit, after about 10k miles it sounds like you dragging a tin garbage can behind you. And the stock intake rubs against the ac line and willl burn a hole in it. And watch out, its 500$ to replace a damn AC line.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
now that the adrenaline rush has worn off. i think im over it. i mean i really want that car, but its just not the best decision for me right now. im thinking of going to school, and buying another car just isnt a good financial decision. my ls is almost paid off. and if i graduate uti, ill be able to afford another car. and do whatever i want to my ls. so sorry to waste everyones time. i guess this thread is over. indesisivness FTL :laugh:

·
Registered
610 Posts
now that the adrenaline rush has worn off. i think im over it. i mean i really want that car, but its just not the best decision for me right now. im thinking of going to school, and buying another car just isnt a good financial decision. my ls is almost paid off. and if i graduate uti, ill be able to afford another car. and do whatever i want to my ls. so sorry to waste everyones time. i guess this thread is over. indesisivness FTL :laugh:
no way man this is what this forum is all about. you're supposed to voice your opinion to help other people make their decisions. and hopefully we influence you to make the right decisions. and btw im so indecisive i still cant pick out rims for my car lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was thinking the same thing man. I was actually going to trade my 08 LS for a 06 SS/SC....I had the money and it was cheap as hell (just over 10 grand), but the sold it a week before I was going to go on R&R :sad:. Instead I spent the money on springs and rims.

·
Registered
78 Posts
whats common problem for 07 cobalt????i already had to cange the shift lock cuz it broke and wouldnt let me take out my keys it cost 250 but i had my warranty so i paid 50

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was thinking the same thing man. I was actually going to trade my 08 LS for a 06 SS/SC....I had the money and it was cheap as hell (just over 10 grand), but the sold it a week before I was going to go on R&R :sad:. Instead I spent the money on springs and rims.
yeah, i thought about going that route too. but couldnt find one cheap enough. everyone around here wants outrageous amounts for them. and i dont think many people that are looking to sell lsj's right now have drivin them, well lets say gently. im just gonna keep modding my 2.2 and see where that goes. :bigsmile: its been a good car to me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.