Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i beat it bad

he had an intake and muffler on it but it still didnt keep up with me i was pulling away like it was nothing felt great but right after that i started seeing cops pullin people over with guns drawn so i slowed it down

alls thats done to my car is 2inch front drop 2.5 drop in the real and a CAI and i ate that prelude like it was a moped

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Whoa Trigger! Hold them horsies...LoL! Don't get overconfident...never street race...just out accelerate the competition when it's safe! There'll come a day when something will leave you "hunting" for your doors..LoL!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah prelude are weak i have raced one and bet it and also raced my friends honda at the track down the quater mile and beat him.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it was more of an accelaration race any ways i passed him and had to get in front then he tried to pass me and i just smashed on him he never even was able to get the nose of his car next to my doors

·
Registered
88 Posts
Last gen preludes with 5-speeds aren't slow...obviously was an earlier model, he woulda torched you with those simple mods. I've raced an H22 01 prelude and it was no joke. Nice kill though.

Wrong area to post by the way.

·
Registered
575 Posts
lol I eat preludes for breakfast

·
Banned
292 Posts
h22 prelude vs a 2.2 from a dig the 2.2 will prevail till about 80 mph and then they will pull on you like your sitting still..

from a 40 roll they'll squash you like a bug.

thats from my experience with a few h22 preludes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.