Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually quite impressed with the Cruze, say what you will but i think it looks hella sexy, to me it looks aggressive, and with research that ive been doing on the Cruze it has a shit load of potential. With a tune it beats a 2.4 SS, now thats impressive. Check this thread out.

http://www.*************/forums/2010-future-cruze-discussions-162/zz-performance-buys-cruze-ltz-235898/index6.html#post5487175

I would love a cobalt SS but honestly im tired of how cheap these cars are, i would like something with more quality.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
link doesnt work man. and i feel ya, im tired of the shit quality of these cars. but i dont know if the cruze will be any better honestly. i dont see the cruze being a upgrade from a cobalt.
just type in cobaltss . net where the little Xs are, you know how this forum is about that name -_-

I honestly think its already a better car than the cobalt, Sure its not packing an LNF but that LUJ has some potential and the car overall has better quality, and just look at that interior mmm:) lol

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
With a tune it beats a 2.4 SS, now thats impressive.
no....no....no.... :notrust: You realize you are comparing a Forced Induction vehicle to a Naturally Aspirated vehicle? You cant compare the LTZ they are talking about with a 2.2 or a 2.4, I would sure hope that a turbo'd car would be faster than a NA ecotech if both have bolt ons and a tune....

·
Registered
992 Posts
no....no....no.... :notrust: You realize you are comparing a Forced Induction vehicle to a Naturally Aspirated vehicle? You cant compare the LTZ they are talking about with a 2.2 or a 2.4, I would sure hope that a turbo'd car would be faster than a NA ecotech if both have bolt ons and a tune....
your point is a little off. why cant you compare a 1.4 turbo vs. a 2.4 N/A

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Because its not just about how many litres you have. Its like saying my 03 eclipse gt would be faster than a 06 cobalt supercharged (both at around 200hp stock) if they both have bolt ons and a tune, just because the eclipse has a 3.0L and the cobalt only has a 2.0L ... Its not that im running a v6 and theyre running a 4 banger, its that im limited because im just an NA engine, theres only so much you can do/only so much power to unleash. But the FI engine has so much more potential

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
I <3 the Cruze.

Oh, and ZZP FTW!

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm gonna bypass the Cruze (I'm not into the family sedan look) and will be purchasing a camaro SS2 next year. But the Cobalt goes to my son so it will be in the family for years to come. :)

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
When the time comes (and I actually have the cash down) I will be buying a Cruze.
Woot!

Maybe some mods for it will be good and cheap, if ZZP get's em out.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
A cruze is a excellent upgrade from an aveo. Other than that it's just a clown box. take it for what it's worth.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.