Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SS front lip :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice. How much did it cost and where did u find one? Also, do u plan on doing the rear bumper lip kit as well?

oh, and why do u have a 2.4 badge on the back and an ss badge on the front?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. How much did it cost and where did u find one? Also, do u plan on doing the rear bumper lip kit as well?

oh, and why do u have a 2.4 badge on the back and an ss badge on the front?
I'd like to do the rear bumper too but its gonna cost way too much money from buying it to getting it painted =/ And I have a 2.4 badge cause I'm a 2.4 lol
looks awesome bro! :nuts:
:nuts:
And once the evo paint is done is gonna look even better.
I dunno I kinda like it all blue but we'll see. Might be alittle while b4 I do the evo x. Just spent 105 on new hid lights and hid fogs 6k my headlight ones broke. And I'm spending 125 on jet chips from red07ssna so yeah might be a while for evo x lol.

·
Registered
978 Posts
looks great !!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I really don't wanna paint over it in case i change my mind or w/e just paid $120 to paint it yanno... lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey guys long time no write anything looks good bro and honestly i say u keep it blue i really havent seen one like that looks sweet

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i really like it all color matched. It's the first of it's kind with my paint color.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.