Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was looking around cardomain and came across this guys cobalt

looks super clean without the bowtie, and i think it looks better than color matching it

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
it looks really good but you need to do some body work and smooth out the bar or it will look cheap and tacky

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah its def a project. but i think if i can do it right it would look very sweet. but probably wont attempt it for awhile

jus never occured to me to see how it would look without the front bowtie at all so when i see this it caught my eye and thought i share

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
if i had an SS i would get the SS badge a local guy i kno from css has it done and he doesnt have a front licensee plate it looks like sex

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I think it looks awesome, saw a balt at the PA meet had it done, very nice. personally, I think it would look good to take the whole front cross beam out and have the whole thing mesh grill style, saw a photoshop of it done and it was sweet

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
I took mine off and added the factory SS emblem. The only thing to consider is that there are 3-4 holes in the grille bar and there are also lobes in the bar on the top and bottom where the bowtie extends above and below the grille bar. The pic the OP posted doesn't seem to have the bowtie lobes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i agree with the idea of just a mess grill instead of advertising chevy haha advertise ur style and ur car the way u want not what the manufactore says.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
BLOW has his done, LSlowbalt had his car at the meet, looked great with the chrome billet grill, also if I ever get a body, im going to drop the extra 200 to get it shaved off and cleaned up...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
BLOW has his done, LSlowbalt had his car at the meet, looked great with the chrome billet grill, also if I ever get a body, im going to drop the extra 200 to get it shaved off and cleaned up...
lol. I covered that Jared.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
if i had an SS i would get the SS badge a local guy i kno from css has it done and he doesnt have a front licensee plate it looks like sex
hmmmm... now u got me curious, i would really like to see that :blink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Also i think if i ever get body work done like bodykit/new hood/etc; i will just remove my front bowtie and fill the holes and fix it all up

but till i do something like that gonna keep it black

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I think it looks awesome, saw a balt at the PA meet had it done, very nice. personally, I think it would look good to take the whole front cross beam out and have the whole thing mesh grill style, saw a photoshop of it done and it was sweet
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you took the whole cross beam out wouldn't you have a g5 gt bumper?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.