Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the members of Yourcobalt, thank you for your stories, pictures, and help. I recently got a new job and I have a new company vehicle. Unfortunately the Cobalt doesn't fit the requirements; I have a lot of test crates and tools to carry around, plus I'm not gonna say no to a new vehicle. The car may be handed down to my brother, but we'll see. I picked up a 2014 Sierra.

If you want more details about the truck or job, let me know. I'll also let you know if the Cobalt stays in family or not.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Are they hiring? lol

Sad to see the 'Balt go. Hope your brother can pick up where you left off, and congratulations on the new job :thumbup:
The MN division isn't hiring right now, but are other divisions are looking for technicians and engineers.

·
Registered
978 Posts
nice ride enjoy it

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm curious on the real world mpg of these trucks. V8 or v6?

·
Registered
267 Posts
put the balt in the back of the truck :) ....any mods would still like to see it..even though its a truck.....Once a cobalt always a cobalt ;)....keep in touch once in while..
live long and prosper...:)

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

its a cobaltruck...:D

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I actually prefer the Chev version more but I wouldn't complain about a free truck

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Because trucks are gods gift to mankind

·
Registered
172 Posts
u should come live out here, people with pick ups think they are driving a f 1 race car! mental!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It's actually from Walser. It's the 5.3. I took it on a trip to Chicago and was getting 17. V4 really only kicks in when you're going 55. Plus it was cold as hell. I don't know if I have plans for many mods. Maybe the future summer car...

Speaking of which, suggestions on a summer car? I have a few in mind, but I'd like to hear other's thoughts as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.