Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so I got my car back in December and up until earlier this week I always thought it was odd that the car didn't have a trunk release button in the car itself. I had to keep using the key fob trunk release in order to do it. So anyway, I was putting things in that little drawer thing on the left side and I finally noticed it...what a dumb place to put the trunk release, AND on top of that you can barely see it. Oh well, now I know where is.:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
haha yeah some of the old mustangs have them in the glovebox, its stupid

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i kinda like that where it is in that location

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well yeah i like the cobalts, i meant i dont like the mustangs lol whoops i wasnt clear

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
that's nothing, on the old suzuki sidekicks, the hood release is in the glove box!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
It's a cigarette stash/trunk pop cover.

READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL! Seriously, it can help you understand the expensive car you've bought so your investment will last.

·
Registered
39 Posts
pssh....screw the owner's manual. That's what other people and forums are for.:eek:

Owner's Manual comes last on my list.
Owner's manual is your friend! :) Or you can get an account created at the mygmlink website, and have access to all of the service info and owners manual online.

·
Registered
69 Posts
thats funny... i did the same thing.. but it only took me a week to find it.. i just though it was a fuse box there, untill i noticed the picture on the outside of a trunk open... i guess they put pictures on things for us stupid people..lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah it was about a week before I realized what was going on...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.